I'm so tired
Just when you think you've got the whole taking care of babies thing all figured out they have the nerve to do something like get sick.
In the scheme of things the little bunny has a very minor illness. We have been lucky...knock on wood. A little fever, slight sore throat and a little teething does not an emergency make, but boy does it ever make for a very cranky baby. As a result the whole world is upside down. My darling husband is convinced this child will not sleep in her own bed until she is maybe 18. LOL. and we had made such progress on her soothing herslef and sleeping in her crib in her own room.
I KNOW she is totally playing us. She is being dramatic over EVERY little thing. It would be one thing too if she would just whimper and cry. OH NO not this little drama queen diva in the making. It is 5 alarm all out death nell screaming.
I really hope she feels better soon. It's sad when work is a reprieve isn't it?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home